A bit more...

As Pete Townshend said in Slit Skirts, let me tell you some more about myself...

I'm a dad, of the joint custody variety. My time with my son is precious to me.

I'm a guitar player. I've played in a bunch of bands around Greensboro over the last 25 years or so. For about the last six years I've been plying in the band Sin Tax (www.myspace.com/meetsintax). I also sing a bit and contribute the occassional song.

I'm also general manager of a musical equipment wholesaler and a guitar teacher, with ususally somewhere between 10 and 12 students.

OK, enough of that. I did want to explain a little about why I wanted to start blogging. I not only love to play, create, and listen to music, I also think a lot about it and like to talk about it. So thinking that my warped view of things might be of some interest to others, I thought I'd start posting some of my thoughts and opinions as they occur to me.

Well that's it. Hang on...

Comments

Roch101 said…
Hi,

Just found your blog.

I liked your band the last and only time I heard them (at the Flatiron--Hoggfest, I think.)

Popular Posts